Beechwood School owes its very existence to the support of donors – dedicated people who share the dream of the school’s founders and who can offer resources that far exceed the capacity of a typical Beechwood family. While every family pays tuition to the extent that it can, the actual cost of providing this quality education – over $16,300 per year per student – is far beyond a Beechwood family’s reach. Consequently, every student’s education is heavily subsidized.
Beechwood School is fulfilling the vision of its founders and the dreams of promising young students and their families. Almost all Beechwood graduates go on to graduate from high school. Most graduates pursue higher education at local colleges or nationally-known universities. All of them approach adulthood better equipped to realize their own potential and contribute in meaningful ways. There is no shortage of ways you can help the children of Beechwood School.
- Many individuals and families choose to take a particular interest in an individual child, help to finance that child’s education, and experience that deep sense of fulfillment that comes from changing a young person’s life for the better by providing otherwise unavailable opportunities.
- Some donors prefer to make a gift of unrestricted funds, relying upon the school’s administration to determine how their donation can best be utilized.
- Beechwood’s Endowment Fund provides donors with an opportunity to sustain the school’s work in the years to come.
- Donations targeting Beechwood’s enrichment programs in visual arts, music, and drama provide the necessary materials and resources to allow students to develop skills and confidence in these important areas of self expression.
- Beechwood’s library and computer lab have ongoing needs for books, staffing, curriculum development and technology upgrades in our effort to provide our students with the skills they need to be successful in high school, college and in the work force.
We invite you to explore these and other ways of making your own personal contribution to the work of Beechwood School.
Only with your help can the dream of each child become reality. May we invite you to visit our campus? To set up such a visit, or for any further information, please contact:
Please note: the California Family Foundation is a fully qualified 501(c)(3) organization. Federal Tax Identification #: 77-0053005. All contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.